I think that Fridays will always be
my absolute favorite day of the week.
Even though it’s not as open-ended or full of possibilities as a Saturday or Sunday (and I still have to get up early and go to work), there’s something to be said for that feeling of making it through the week. Kind of like the light at the end of the tunnel. Not to say that my job is terrible or anything, but weekends are my favorite :). As usual if you want to play along by filling in the blanks, do so over at your blog and then link up back here!
1. I am looking forward to vacations!! I haven’t taken any time off yet this year and I’m dying! In June though we’re going to Olivia Beach with Becca, Chris & Bennett for a long weekend and to a G-Wagen event at a winery. I also get to see Miss Caroline for a day in July! Vacations make me super happy .
2. Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is the movie “Never Been Kissed”. I’m totally not a rom-com kind of girl. I usually hate them. “Never Been Kissed” is quite possibly the cheesiest of them all and I don’t even like Drew Barrymore, but somehow this movie gets me everytime .
4. If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be the temperate weather we experienced in Nairobi Kenya. From what we hear (and what we experienced) it’s around 70 degrees every day, year round with about 0% humidity. I had the best hair days of my life while we were there, despite the fact that I had no hair products with me (my luggage was lost by the airline!) .
5. My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is to walk straight to my room the moment I get home and take a nap. The world always seems a little less crappy after a nap. Coffee is my other choice. A latte really can make anything better .
6. This weekend I will be learning how to make a French hand-tied bouquet at a flower class taught by the lovely Chelsea Fuss of Frolic. I can’t wait! I’ve always thought I would enjoy being a florist, but only if I got to make the kind of bouquets I like – no roses or carnations people. We’ll also be working on a little building project and having lunch with friends and watching the Timbers (soccer) game .
7. If I were a color, I’d be blue because, I took two different online quizzes just now and they both said I was “blue” because I’m a loyal friend mostly and because I can be moody apparently. I would’ve gone with green, but what do I know…the interweb doesn’t lie :). Haha! .