Today’s blanks are brought to you by Meg of Mr. C & Me.
Thanks for giving me a break from blanks Meg! Make sure to check out her blog and I hope you enjoy filling in the blanks!
1. If money wasn’t an issue, the first thing I’d cross of my life list is adopting a child. I’ve always wanted to adopt, but the cost is definitely prohibitive for the time being anyway. Hopefully we’ll be able to afford it one day though .
2. Mustard on french fries is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be “Sleepless in Portland” (thanks newborn baby Fern) .
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine’s Day , my 10-year dating anniversary with Craig and Fern being older and maybe learning to sleep through the night…that would be awesome .
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is old hymns or show tunes – weird, but true .
6. If I found out that the production of Newman’s Own Chocolate O’s was ending this month, I’d go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is hanging out with my husband. I like him pretty much always .
Hope your weekend is filled with loveliness!