Happy Friday bloggy friends!
Time for some blanks, so get filling!
1. My best quality is that I am dependable. When set upon tasks, people can trust that I will do a good job .
2. One of my less flattering qualities is that sometimes I get so focused on those “tasks” that I lose sight of people and relationships .
3. I’d rather be sleeping .
4. Something I have been challenged with lately is not nagging. I’m a terrible nagger, but it’s something I’m working on, because I don’t want to be “that wife” .
5. I am looking forward to Christmas! I used to be a Christmas hater, but the thought of making it special for Fern is getting me super excited .
6. A super random factoid about me is I always add at least 2 more cloves of garlic than a recipe calls for. ALWAYS .
7. I want to spend an entire weekend doing as many things as I can from my Pinterest boards…only the fun stuff though…not the work outs or cleaning tips .
Hope your weekend is lovely!