Here are your blanks for this fine Friday – enjoy!
1. When it comes to holiday shopping, I don’t do a whole lot of it. We have participated in The Advent Conspiracy for the past 4 years and as such we have changed the way we give gifts and actually make the majority of our gifts now. It takes a lot more effort to come up with things that are thoughtful and meaningful, but it saves money and makes the entire season much more enjoyable and helps us to refocus on the real meaning behind the Christmas season. .
2. A few things on my Chritmas wish list are… a new bag, because my diaper bag broke and a locket to put a little photo of Craig & Fern in .
3. An intangible gift I would like to receive is a full night’s sleep. Yes please. .
4. A gift I would like to give this year is to be able to hire someone to make Craig the coffee bar of his dreams in our house…alas…money is not endless .
5. My Christmas will be spent here and there…a little with my family, a little with the in-laws and a bit of it will be just Craig and Fern and I at home which is the part I am most looking forward to .
6. My most favorite Christmas gift of all time was a tetherball and pole I received in the 4th grade. It was the best! .
7. The best thing about the holidays is staying in and cozying up with hot cocoa and turning on the tree lights. So cozy and festive, but simple .