Apparently you guys missed Fill in the Blank Friday or something, because a TON of you linked up last week! Glad to provide you with more blanks today and as always thanks for playing along – you guys are the reason I keep this up! Just fill in the blanks over at your blog and then link back using the link at the end of the post :).
1. If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go Mexico, because it’s probably warm there and it’s not warm here and I would bring all of my friends and family so they could escape this crappy weather too. There’s no way it’s almost June. I must be in a terrible dream .
2. Something I often rant about is things I’ll “never do”. My friend Jamie and my mom are most often on the listening end of these. Mostly it’s stuff like “I’ll never wear overalls. No matter how cool they get.” or “I will never walk around naked in the women’s locker room. Awkward.” Just randomness. I’ll also rant about bad drivers. I have a teensy bit of road rage in me .
3. One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is string cheese. It’s the perfect little snack to keep me from eating an entire bag of cookies. .
4. My “life-saving” product is dry shampoo (obviously) .
5. A friend is someone who knows all the crappiest things about you and still loves you anyway. And also, someone who will write your fill in the blanks for you while you’re at dinner on Thursday night and “can’t think of any good blanks for tomorrow!”, just because she’s awesome (thanks James!!) .
6. If I could write my own blank it would be this one’s not for me! I write these all the time! I wanna know what your blanks would be – I’m excited to read this one 🙂 .
7. My favorite kind of art is photography. When we went to the Getty Museum last summer, I was super overwhelmed with all of the exhibits, so I just stuck with my favorite and that was the photography. I’ve always loved photos. There’s just something magical about capturing a real moment in time. I find it to be the most beautiful art there is .
Happy long weekend to those of you who get one!