1. I like cute baby animals, Mexican mochas and dressing up – silly, fancy or otherwise .
2. A life goal of mine is to be the kind of woman who my husband and children speak highly of – like the woman in Proverbs 31. I hope that I am the kind of wife that Craig wants to brag to his friends about and the kind of mom and woman that Fern wants to be like one day .
3. The last thing you would ever expect me to like (even though I secretly do) is hardcore rap. It’s not the only thing I listen to, but sometimes I kind of love it .
4. Some wise words that I love are from my Bible: 1 Peter 4:8 “Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.” .
5. Most mornings you will find me cozied up on my couch, snuggled up in a blanket, mocha made by my husband in hand and computer on my lap blogging away .
6. Right now I am super into ankle booties. I wear them daily. They’re perfect dressed up or down and I’m kind of obsessed. Seriously. You need a pair .
7. Right now I am super over politics, “YOLO” and daylight savings time .